Position Title: RV Sales Professional
Recreation World RV, Thunder Bay's highest rated RV dealer, is looking for a dynamic individual to join its team of RV Sales Professionals.
As a RV Sales Professional, you are responsible for all sales activities and duties from lead generation through to closing the sale. The ideal candidate enjoys working with customers and guiding them towards the most appropriate product for their camping lifestyle. You also are motivated by achieving and surpassing sales goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure high levels of Customer Satisfaction by assisting customers with buying decisions; listen, ask questions, and follow up with all potential sales leads
• Be that person that goes the extra mile
• Help customers select the RV which best fits their needs and advise on towing requirements.
• Present and sell all makes and models of new and used RVs we offer
• Prepare preliminary used vehicle appraisals
• Continually prospect to build a data base of new and existing customers
• Participate in ongoing product training to stay current on all new and used models.
• Accurately complete all required paperwork on a timely basis
• Follow all company policies and procedures including Health and Safety rules and participate in all company and off-site training as required.
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
•No experience required. We offer a full comprehensive training program
•Income potential of up to $125k yearly
• Strong ability to close sales with minimal meetings
• Strong team player with a positive attitude
• Self-confident and able to succeed in a competitive environment.
• Integrity, professionalism in mannerism and dress, motivation and a desire to excel.
• Comfortable with computers with the ability to learn new software quickly.
Please send complete resume to email@example.com
We are always interested in meeting awesome people!
If you’re interested in sales, technical support, service or administration, please send your resume and a note to us at