Position Title: Parts & Service Sales Support Clerk
Reports To: Parts & Service Manager
Position Details: The Parts & Service Support Clerk must be able to perform a wide variety of tasks. The position requires the ability to communicate and work closely and efficiently with others in a sometimes, fast-paced and stressful environment. The Parts & Service Support Clerk, sorts, checks for inaccuracies when receiving new shipments, as well, be extremely organized in the fulfillment of their responsibilities.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities include but are not excluded to:
listed below are the typical duties and responsibilities of this position. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Put away parts, accurately pull parts for work orders and inspect all parts stocked and pulled. Locate difficult part items and through experience, observation and available resources. Verify the proper identification of parts when stocking to and pulling from shelves and match that id to other parts in the same location.
- Follow daily inventory control procedures and participate in inventory counts when needed.
- Control quality by properly cleaning, identifying and inspecting component parts prior to putting them into inventory.
- Pick up and deliver parts locally as required.
- Act as “runner” for the service team, pulling parts and delivering internally for in-process priority work orders.
- Process warranty claims and returns
- Be capable of performing basic equipment maintenance and housekeeping duties including organizing and keeping the work area clean and safe.
- · Work closely with management to learn and to develop the best practices and procedures and find ways in which to increase productivity.
- Communicate with supervisors and other departments any issue related to performing the duties of this position.
- Understand health and safety policies and procedures and applicable regulations pertaining to the work environment.
Education / Related Experience:
- High School and related experience is an asset.
- 1 to 2 year in the parts / ordering / warehousing is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer skills are imperative
- Self-starter who can work within a team environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Can work flexible hours when required
The above description reflects the general scope and nature of the work performed. This description is not intended to reflect every duty and responsibility of the position, but is intended to give a general outline of the position and its responsibilities. It is understood that the duties and responsibilities may change from time to time.
We are always interested in meeting awesome people!
If you’re interested in sales, technical support, service or administration, please send your resume and a note to us at